Kegel exercises are perhaps the best known exercises related to improving one’s sexual performance as well as improving the way that his or her genitals work in general. They were developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel and their purpose is to strengthen the pelvic floor of either a man or a woman. For a woman Kegels can help with the delivery of her babies and they can also help her prevent and battle incontinence. Kegels for men on the other hand, can help them learn how withhold their semen and ejaculation and thus prolong their sexual encounters, which makes them one of the best and most effective premature ejaculation treatments, which something I found out by visiting https://www.kegels.com.au/how-to-kegel/. With some practice, men may even achieve multiple, ejaculation free orgasms during the same sexual encounter. This article will focus on Kegels for men.
● Locate your PC muscle
In order to do Kegel exercises, the first thing you need to do is locate your Pubococcygeus or PC Muscle for short. To do that, just try to stop your urine mid stream the next time you urinate. This muscle that you feel contracting or getting clenched near your anus, is your PC muscle. Note that in order to EXACTLY pinpoint your PC muscle, you need to ensure that you are not using any other muscles, like your buttocks or your abdominal muscles, while you try to stop the stream of the urine. Once you locate your PC muscle, you can try the following Kegels exercises.
● The PC Muscle flutter
This exercise will help you gain better control of your PC muscle instead of making them stronger, but it is one of the best ways to battle any premature ejaculation problems that you might be facing. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Masturbate until you feel your Point Of No Return approaching.
2. Once you approach the PNR, stay vigilant and keep the stimulation going.
3. You should be feeling that your ejaculation is about to come. Flex your PC muscle. You can also flex your PC muscle various times throughout the day to get a better feel for it.
4. If you flex your PC muscle at the right time you will push your ejaculation back and buy some precious minutes of sex. Keep practicing solo until you discover your sweet spot and then use this exercise – technique during sex for a longer sexual encounter.
● Flex and Hold
This is a very basil Kegels exercise that will help you strengthen the muscle as well as gain better control over it. It is essentially an “advanced” version of the previous exercise. Here’s how it goes:
1. Just sit or lie down and flex your PC muscle. (You don’t need to be naked in order to do that and you don’t even have to be in the bedroom).
2. Once you have flexed your PC muscle, try to keep it clenched as long as you possibly can.
3. Repeat the process a few time every day. Ideally, you should be able to keep the muscle clenched a little longer each time.
● Flex, Hold and Release
This is also known as a power Kegel and it is essentially a combination of the two exercises mentioned above. It is ideal for both strengthening and controlling the muscle.for more detailed information, get redirected here.
1. Sit or lie down and flex the PC muscle.
2. Keep the muscle clenched as tight as you can for 10 to 15 seconds and release.
3. Wait for a few seconds and repeat the process. Do as many reps as you can for five minutes at a time, three or four times a day.
4. Gradually increase the amount of time you hold the muscle clenched and decrease the amount of time you “rest” between reps.
● The Ultimate Kegels workout
Once you master all the above exercises, the next logical step is to incorporate them ALL in a single, quick workout. Just try doing several reps of each exercise over the same 10 minute long workout session. Mix up the order in which you try each exercise as well as the duration of each of the three exercises for each of your sessions. The reason for that is simple: according to recent studies, the more often you follow the exact same workout schedule and do the same exercises over and over, the less effective they become. What goes for fitness training, also goes for Kegels workouts.
Easy Related Posts
Six hidden benefits of sex that will amaze you!
Sex without a doubt one of the most pleasant and rewarding activities in a person’s ...read more
The easiest ways to keep your sex life fresh
I think we can all agree that sex is pretty much the most fun thing ...read more
Tired of the stop and go method? Here is the very sexy squeeze method!
When it comes to controlling ejaculation, the famous stop and go method is one of ...read more
Why you should integrate reverse Kegels exercises in your Kegels workout
When it comes to solving PE, the world famous Kegels exercises are the way to ...read more